AnsweredAssumed Answered

Disadvantages importing data

Question asked by Andreina on Nov 8, 2018
Latest reply on Nov 9, 2018 by Andreina
Hi, I'm learning with Asset, I'm using version 17 where I'm presenting problems with importing data. I do not know if it has something to do with the language since it is installed in Spanish or is a problem directly with the csv file. The inconvenience that occurs when loading an asset, where I already have a registered model, I always jump the error that does not recognize the model, tells me that the value of the model is missing. I have changed the file several times testing the delimiter, including Tab, comma and semicolon all without success. Then try to make a less complicated load where there is no other related data. Try to do the load of campaigns, where when trying to load 3 records only 1 was loaded and registered with the name of the titles of the file even when it says that it processes the 3 records. After many attempts I managed to register and I did not know how ... I simply made my file from scratch using directly excel and then save it as csv deliitado by tabulations. Today I try to load States / Provinces where exactly the procedure that yesterday went well with negative results. of 24 records is loaded 1 only with the data of the titles. Show them my load file and the result. Has this happened to someone? Any suggestions? regards

Outcomes