CA Service Management

• 1.  Disadvantages importing data

Posted Nov 08, 2018 12:50 PM
    Hi, I'm learning with Asset, I'm using version 17 where I'm presenting problems with importing data. I do not know if it has something to do with the language since it is installed in Spanish or is a problem directly with the csv file. The inconvenience that occurs when loading an asset, where I already have a registered model, I always jump the error that does not recognize the model, tells me that the value of the model is missing. I have changed the file several times testing the delimiter, including Tab, comma and semicolon all without success. Then try to make a less complicated load where there is no other related data. Try to do the load of campaigns, where when trying to load 3 records only 1 was loaded and registered with the name of the titles of the file even when it says that it processes the 3 records. After many attempts I managed to register and I did not know how ... I simply made my file from scratch using directly excel and then save it as csv deliitado by tabulations. Today I try to load States / Provinces where exactly the procedure that yesterday went well with negative results. of 24 records is loaded 1 only with the data of the titles. Show them my load file and the result. Has this happened to someone? Any suggestions? regards

• 2.  Re:  Disadvantages importing data

Posted Nov 09, 2018 01:27 PM

Hola Andreina

Hi, I'm learning with Asset, I'm using version 17 where I'm presenting problems with importing data. I do not know if it has something to do with the language since it is installed in Spanish or is a problem directly with the csv file. The inconvenience that occurs when loading an asset, where I already have a registered model, I always jump the error that does not recognize the model, tells me that the value of the model is missing. I have changed the file several times testing the delimiter, including Tab, comma and semicolon all without success. Then try to make a less complicated load where there is no other related data. Try to do the load of campaigns, where when trying to load 3 records only 1 was loaded and registered with the name of the titles of the file even when it says that it processes the 3 records. After many attempts I managed to register and I did not know how ... I simply made my file from scratch using directly excel and then save it as csv deliitado by tabulations. Today I try to load States / Provinces where exactly the procedure that yesterday went well with negative results. of 24 records is loaded 1 only with the data of the titles. Show them my load file and the result. Has this happened to someone? Any suggestions? regards

• No creo que sea algun punto sobre el idioma;
    •  ¿Cuál es la tabla/objecto?
    • Resuelto hay 01 - procesado correctamente. ¿Cuál fue la linea?
    • Si posible, remover los espacios;
    • Busca por logs.
    • Cuando guardar el archivo, salvar como UTF8

CA ITAM DATA IMPORTER - How to use - Overview - Import Company - YouTube 

Saludos

Tiago Macul

• 3.  Re:  Disadvantages importing data

Posted Nov 09, 2018 02:22 PM

Estoy intentando Cargar los "Estados/provincias"

Si, he realizado como 50 pruebas.

El archivo no contiene espacios, 

Siempre inserta 1 el cual corresponde a los nombres de las columnas. 

Ya lo guarde como UTF y aun sin exito. 

• 4.  Re:  Disadvantages importing data

Posted Nov 09, 2018 03:16 PM

Como has configurado la importación?

tal y como está aquí funciona.

Saludos,

Carlos

• 5.  Re:  Disadvantages importing data

Posted Nov 09, 2018 03:38 PM

Hola, 

Hice el último intento utilizando el delimitador | donde efectivamente solvento el inconveniente.

Al fin logre cargar con el importador de datos. 

Lo que me parece extraño es que ayer utilice como delimitador el "Tab" y solo logre importar un solo archivo de prueba con éxito, a la segunda vez dejo de funcionar. 

En definitiva los delimitadores: coma (,) punto y como (;) y tab, no lo está reconociendo la herramienta. 

Mil gracias por responder. 

Saludos!

Andreina Fuentes