Automic Workload Automation

• 1.  U02100015 IOException: Asynchronous failure: Inbound closed before receiving peer's close_notify: possible truncation attack?)

Posted Nov 12, 2018 05:18 AM

Hi

We have random issues with our Automic Proxy Servers, all of them are are exactly the same but only some of them randomly are disconnecting all agents and throwing all sorts of SSL errors. The most interesting fact is that after a while or after several restarts, issue seems to solve it self for a while.

Our setup : AE 12.2.0HF2 , Automic Proxy 3.0.0, OS : Windows 2012 R2 

If any of you might have an idea where the problem might be,

I have killed antivirus, no change, we have transferred they key to proxy client didnt help, we rebooted proxy machine no change, I can bet that in about 3-4 hours issue will simply disappear until next random time.

Thanks

Jerry

• 2.  Re: U02100015 IOException: Asynchronous failure: Inbound closed before receiving peer's close_notify: possible truncation attack?)

Posted Nov 12, 2018 06:12 AM

Just small update:  Proxy now works properly,  this time what helped was to stop proxy server, proxy client and all agents using that proxy, next i have started Proxy Server and Client and then we started agents one by one in about 2-3 minutes between the agents. So far works i am sure until next service restart or server reboot.

• 3.  RE: Re: U02100015 IOException: Asynchronous failure: Inbound closed before receiving peer's close_notify: possible truncation attack?)

Posted Sep 08, 2019 10:36 AM
    I solved the problem by updating the java on the proxy server and client at the same version of the java intalled on the automation engine server. The proxy agent must be updated to the version 12 too. There is after that no need to restart all agent every 2 or 3 minutes.

• 4.  RE: Re: U02100015 IOException: Asynchronous failure: Inbound closed before receiving peer's close_notify: possible truncation attack?)

Posted Sep 09, 2019 07:32 AM
    Hi,

This problem can also be happen if you create the SLL certificate manually on both Proxy Client and Proxy Server. You should create the SSL certificate on one server, e.g. the Proxy client and then copy the certificate to the Proxy Server.
    That's at least my experience.

/Keld.