CA Service Management

• 1.  assignee_prev in xtraction

Posted Nov 20, 2018 03:01 AM

Hi Team 

I have assignee_prev field as Change owner in detail_chg form. I need this field in xtraction report but im unable to find this attribute. How can i spool this field in xtraction?

• 2.  Re: assignee_prev in xtraction

Posted Nov 20, 2018 03:15 AM

assignee_prev is not backed by a DB field, it exists only at runtime in SDM during the change of assignee.

If you look in the object definition, it's declared as

assignee_prev        LOCAL SREL -> agt.id SERVICE_PROVIDER_ELIGIBLE

• 3.  Re: assignee_prev in xtraction

Posted Nov 20, 2018 04:09 AM

Hi Chris

I agree with you but i think we can achieve it as i did for previous group for incidents. 

If anyone can help to modify below expression(previous group) to previous Assignee for change table. WOuld be good.

(
    SELECT SUBSTRING(SUBSTRING(act.action_desc,CHARINDEX('Transfer Group from',act.action_desc)+20,
    (CHARINDEX('to ',act.action_desc)-CHARINDEX('Transfer Group from',act.action_desc)-20)),2,LEN(SUBSTRING(act.action_desc,CHARINDEX('Transfer Group from',act.action_desc)+20,
    (CHARINDEX('to ',act.action_desc)-CHARINDEX('Transfer Group from',act.action_desc)-20)))-2)
    as previous_group FROM dbo.act_log act

INNER JOIN
    (
    Select call_req_id as crid, MAX(last_mod_dt) as dt2 from dbo.act_log WHERE type = 'TR' and action_desc LIKE 'Transfer Group from%' group by call_req_id
    ) as act2

on act.call_req_id = act2.crid
    and act.last_mod_dt = act2.dt2

WHERE act.type = 'TR' and act.action_desc LIKE 'Transfer Group from%' and act.call_req_id = REQUEST.PERSID )

• 4.  Re: assignee_prev in xtraction

Posted Nov 20, 2018 07:41 AM

Hi,

It might be as simple as replacing each instance of group to assignee in that sql query, since assignee transfers use the same activity. Why don’t you give that a try and let us know if it works?