Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

I already  instaled  the Add-in APM  in a CA PPM  test embiroment,  but i cant see the changes in  Propierties and  dash board views. Must Do I to somethink  to get  de views?

• 1.  I already  instaled  the Add-in APM  in a CA PPM  test embiroment,  but i cant see the changes in  Propierties and  dash board views. Must Do I to somethink  to get  de views?

Posted Nov 20, 2018 07:14 PM

I already  instaled  the Add-in APM  in a CA PPM  test embiroment,  but i cant see the changes in  Propierties and  dash board views. Must Do I to somethink  to get  de views?

• 2.  Re: I already  instaled  the Add-in APM  in a CA PPM  test embiroment,  but i cant see the changes in  Propierties and  dash board views. Must Do I to somethink  to get  de views?

Posted Nov 20, 2018 09:59 PM

Access  Administration/Content Packages and click on 'APM', you can then access the Items tab which will list the items in the package, and the status of each item.  You will also have visability of what it includes, to assist you in determining what may have been changed.

Sorry, I don't have an environment with APM added, so unable to view what this one includes.

• 3.  Re: I already  instaled  the Add-in APM  in a CA PPM  test embiroment,  but i cant see the changes in  Propierties and  dash board views. Must Do I to somethink  to get  de views?

Posted Nov 21, 2018 10:44 AM

Thank you Ronald, I did not find  APM in Content  Pakage, but It was  in Content  Add-in.  There I selected Application Object Property View and  clicked in Install botton, then I confirmed the intalletion  and system shows this error "ERRORError 500 - Internal Server Error. The server could not retrieve the document due to server-configuration or other technical problems. Contact your site administrator."    Do you know where can I check this errror in the system?  Im already deleted all aplication  registred.

Thanks a lot.