Release Automation

• 1.  Where can we find the configs of the Execution server in a standalone installation of CA Release Automation

Posted Nov 21, 2018 09:36 AM

Where can we find the configs of the Execution server in a standalone installation of CA Release Automation

• 2.  Re: Where can we find the configs of the Execution server in a standalone installation of CA Release Automation

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 21, 2018 10:42 AM

Hi Saurabh,

There are some configuration files in <RAInstallFolder>/conf and <RAInstallFolder>/webapps/execution/WEB-INF. But what specifically are you looking for? I ask because there isn't a whole lot to configure on/for execution servers. I wouldn't recommend making changes unless its something that falls under the known "configurable" settings - of which I don't have a full list but include things like:

- port settings

- ssl settings

- nimi settings

- log settings

Regards,

Gregg

• 3.  Re: Where can we find the configs of the Execution server in a standalone installation of CA Release Automation

Posted Nov 21, 2018 10:47 AM

Hi Stewart,

I am interested in finding the node name entry.

You can see the execution server  as <Hostname>:port: es_<xyz>

I want to find the location of xyz, somehow for me its picking up the wrong value

• 4.  Re: Where can we find the configs of the Execution server in a standalone installation of CA Release Automation
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 21, 2018 10:51 AM

Hi Saurabh,

In the folder <RAInstallFolder>/conf there is a file called nimi_config.xml. This contains the node name etc.

Regards,

Sachin