I am struggling with Jusper Report during Domain creation (using Domain Designer).
Everything works fine:
- data source created and tested
- Type: JDBC Data Source;
- JDBC Driver: com.ddtek.jdbc.openaccess.OpenAccessDriver
2. New Domain created using Domain Designer
- table casd_cr choosed
- fileds from casd_cr choosed – like ref_num; status; customer_organization_name, etc…
- Ad hoc view based on this domain successfully created
- Report based od Ad hoc successfully created…
But, if I want to create pre-filter (in domain designer) based on customer_organization_name, OR fields with combo_name, I got error message.
com.jaspersoft.commons.dataset.DataSetException: Exception calling JRDataSource.next() for query select top 2147483647 "casd_cr"."assignee_organization_name" as "casd_cr_assignee_organization_name" from "casd"."cr" "casd_cr" group by "casd_cr"."assignee_organization_name" order by "casd_cr_assignee_organization_name"
… Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: [DataDirect][OpenAccess SDK JDBC Driver][OpenAccess SDK SQL Engine]AHD12008:Attribute casd_cr_customer_organization_name referenced by Majic SQL query not found in object(s) cr at casd_cr_customer_organization_name…
(whole error message attached in txt file)
The same result I got, if I try to use this field for filtering on Ad Hoc View.