AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

• 1.  Non simultaneity condition KO

Posted Nov 27, 2018 04:02 AM

Hello,

- EN following -

Mes 2 tasks -basées sur la même Uproc avec une condition de non simultaneity sur cette même Uproc- ont tourné à la même heure. Qu'ai-je donc oublié ?

J'ai essayé les 2 options: Excluded (ce qui me paraissait la bonne) et Expected -> même résultat

--EN:

My 2 tasks -based on the same Uproc with a non simultaneity condition on this same Uproc- has started at the same hour. Did I miss something? I tried both options: Excluded (what sounds me the proper one) and Expected -> same result..

--

Thanks for your help !!

Agnès

simultaneous simultané

• 2.  Re: Non simultaneity condition KO

Posted Nov 29, 2018 07:41 AM

Est ce que les 2 jobs tournent sur la même UG? Quel est votre setting pour l'UG?

• 3.  Re: Non simultaneity condition KO

Posted Jan 03, 2019 11:09 AM

En fait non, les 2 jobs tournent sur 2 MUs (UG) différents .. c'est ça le pb !!

Merci !

• 4.  Re: Non simultaneity condition KO

Posted Dec 19, 2018 09:42 AM

If the Fatal condition is ticked subsequent runs will go launch refused, if not ticked then a second run will wait till the first is completed. Also check the time at the bottom of the condition to see if this is same day or any day.

This is for a simple single Uproc launch, if the Uproc is part of a session then need to be careful as there will be a split second when the Uproc is not running and the next has not started.

Do you have more context?

This condition Subsequent run will wait till first is complete

Fatal condition Subsequent run will go launch refused if another run of the same Uproc

• 5.  Re: Non simultaneity condition KO

Posted Jan 03, 2019 11:16 AM

Hi Angus!

Thanks for the very detailed explanations, it helped to better understand and choose the proper settings.

I forgot to mention that this Uproc is intended to run on different MUs, that's probably one of the issue.

We could then use here the MU Type or HDP as an additional condition in the Non-sumiltaneity settings.

I'll try this

Happy New Year

Agnès