IT Process Automation

Expand all | Collapse all

Facing challenges in proposing ITPAM as a automation solution for Cloud environment.

• 1.  Facing challenges in proposing ITPAM as a automation solution for Cloud environment.

Posted Nov 29, 2018 03:46 AM
    Nowadays customer are shifting to cloud environment and we are getting maximum requirements on Azure and AWS platform for automation and due to not certify by CA, we are facing challenges in proposing ITPAM as a automation solution.
    Please suggest, When can CA certify Azure environment along with Azure LB and application gateway for ITPAM?.
    If any one face same issue than please vote here so that Product Management team will prioritize with business value. 

• 2.  Re: Facing challenges in proposing ITPAM as a automation solution for Cloud environment.

Posted Nov 29, 2018 12:09 PM

Hi abhishekhcl 

I saw you mentioned "f any one face same issue than please vote here so that Product Management team will prioritize with business value."

Though there no link in the post for the "vote here" or anywhere in the thread (in addition, as this post is not an idea type post, you can't vote on this thread).

I took a look, and I imagine you were referring to this Ideation post:

CA ITPAM for Cloud, Infrastructure, Application, Network and Database Automation. 

Regards,

Luu