DX NetOps

• 1.  CAPC CUSTOMISED THEMES

Posted Nov 29, 2018 03:14 PM

Hello,

I am using CAPC 3.5 and my customer is demanding a more colorful representation of data and filled trend charts so for this is there any paid themes available for CAPC that i ask them to add up in licensing Price from CA.

• 2.  Re: CAPC CUSTOMISED THEMES

Posted Nov 30, 2018 12:50 AM

• 3.  Re: CAPC CUSTOMISED THEMES

Posted Dec 01, 2018 02:58 PM

Thanks Phani i will work on this and ask you if found anything difficult.

• 4.  Re: CAPC CUSTOMISED THEMES

Posted Dec 03, 2018 07:21 AM

It never works for me as i edited the background color first for testing but no change detected after deployment.

To change the user interface coloring, go to the /ThemeDirectory/includes directory and edit the capc_theme.css file. When you are done editing capc_theme.css, copy and replace capc_theme.css to capc_theme-min.css.

I never understand totally that point that you have to replace the other file.

Nothing changed after change in background color

• 5.  Re: CAPC CUSTOMISED THEMES

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 17, 2018 06:00 PM

Akash,

Were you able to resolve this? If not and the documented instructions are not working, it might be best at this point to open a new support case to request further assistance.

Thanks,

Michael

• 6.  Re: CAPC CUSTOMISED THEMES
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 18, 2018 05:02 AM

yes I think its need to be addressed by CA Support Engineer because i applied recommended changes but no change detected and then i left that as it is as maybe something wrong never happens if i change it according to my programming language skills.