Service Virtualization

• 1.  How to subscribe custom header properties of a JMS queue?

Posted Nov 29, 2018 08:17 PM

Hi All,

We are passing custom header properties using JMS rest web service,these properties are being passed a queue.But when are trying to subscribe to the queue we are not able to see these custom properties.Can anyone help me how to get the custom properties from queue.

Thanks,

LearnNow

• 2.  Re: How to subscribe custom header properties of a JMS queue?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 30, 2018 08:15 AM

Hello

I am confused about what you meant by  'JMS rest web service'. Can you please explain it a bit more.

thanks

Sankar

• 3.  Re: How to subscribe custom header properties of a JMS queue?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 30, 2018 08:44 AM

You need to add the Custom headers to your VSI Response-->Meta Data. There is a KB article which will provide information on Rabbit MQ but it should be similar for JMS to.

https://comm.support.ca.com/kb/how-to-add-custom-headers-to-the-rabbit-mq-vsi-response/KB000105816

• 4.  Re: How to subscribe custom header properties of a JMS queue?

Posted Nov 30, 2018 11:10 AM

Hi,

By 'JMS rest web service' I mean JMS generic adapter.I am able to add custom headers at request side using for JMS Generic adapter using WebService step.But while subscribing to the queue which it gets translated we are not able to see custom headers added.But manually we are able to verify.gadpr08 

J_NeSmith  can you help me on this.

Thanks,

LearnNow

• 5.  Re: How to subscribe custom header properties of a JMS queue?

Posted Nov 30, 2018 11:11 AM

Kevin.Bowman can you please look into this question.