Automic Workload Automation

Expand all | Collapse all

Error- Error in object 'PCK.CUSTOM_EXECUTE_SSIS_PACKAGES.PUB.ACTION.EXECUTE_SSIS_PACKAGE_EXT' (RunID '0001072181') prompt 'PKG.PRPT.SSIS.GET.SYS.PARAMS.EXT': Invalid value.

• 1.  Error- Error in object 'PCK.CUSTOM_EXECUTE_SSIS_PACKAGES.PUB.ACTION.EXECUTE_SSIS_PACKAGE_EXT' (RunID '0001072181') prompt 'PKG.PRPT.SSIS.GET.SYS.PARAMS.EXT': Invalid value.

Posted Nov 30, 2018 01:41 PM

I have installed the SSIS Action pack 3.0.1, I have went through the SSIS Action Pack documentation however when I run the job I get the following message hwoever I have gone to the objects and at first glance everything looks set up correctly. Has anyone experienced this issue, what support options are available for Non-CA Packs? Error- Error in object 'PCK.CUSTOM_EXECUTE_SSIS_PACKAGES.PUB.ACTION.EXECUTE_SSIS_PACKAGE_EXT' (RunID '0001072181') prompt 'PKG.PRPT.SSIS.GET.SYS.PARAMS.EXT': Invalid value.

• 2.  Re: Error- Error in object 'PCK.CUSTOM_EXECUTE_SSIS_PACKAGES.PUB.ACTION.EXECUTE_SSIS_PACKAGE_EXT' (RunID '0001072181') prompt 'PKG.PRPT.SSIS.GET.SYS.PARAMS.EXT': Invalid value.

Posted Dec 04, 2018 06:53 PM

I would do an Edit on PKG.PRPT.SSIS.GET.SYS.PARAMS.EXT and look what is required for each field. Maybe the input you added is to long or it is a required value that you are not inputting.