Date: December 3, 2018
To: CA Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) Customers
From: The CA Technologies PPM Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for CA PPM 15.5.1
On behalf of CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA PPM 15.5.1 is now available for On Premise and SaaS customers.
New features for CA PPM 15.5.1 include:
· Greater support for ‘Modern Ways of Working’ with the ability to add due dates and owners to To Do’s within a Task as well as the introduction of a To Do Scoreboard that allows managers to interactively monitor and update To Do completion status across virtually any enterprise initiative.
· Demand management in the modern UX with the ability to import, link and sync custom investment types in your roadmaps along with the ability to configure the layout of the Details page for custom investments via blueprints.
· Continued evolution of our industry-leading roadmapping solution with easier access to managing picklists and ability to hide or show columns in the roadmap item board.
· More out of our Project Management transformation efforts, including the addition of a Project-based task grid, the capability to configure project subobject grids via the project blueprint, and the inclusion of a way to hide or show columns in the project task board.
· Various items in response to customer demand including easier deletion of investments with posted transactions and timesheets to facilitate records retention compliance, the addition of Teams data to the data warehouse, and the availability of two new PMO Accelerator reports for Project KPI Trending and Roadmap Timeline.
If you are an On-Premise customer, you can download your copy of CA PPM 15.5.1 online at https://support.ca.com/ where you can also utilize CA’s case management system. To install your product, follow the installation procedures for your product at DocOps.ca.com. If you are a SaaS customer, you can start the process of upgrading your CA PPM SaaS subscription to 15.5.1 by opening a support ticket requesting a non-production upgrade at https://support.ca.com/. If you have any questions or require assistance, contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features, or implementing this latest release, our CA Services experts can help. For more information about CA Services and how you can leverage our expertise, please visit www.ca.com/services. To connect, learn, and share with other customers, join and participate in our CA PPM CA Community at https://communities.ca.com/.
For a list of Education courses recommended by role, please visit the CA Learning Paths and select the desired product. We update courses based on functional impact as well as high-demand; therefore, courses created from previous releases may apply to the current release.
END OF SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: In keeping with evolving software industry practice, CA PPM Product Management now communicates the End of Service date for each release at the time of release. This change allows customers greater flexibility in your upgrade planning process. In accordance with the CA Support Policy and Terms available at CA Support Online, please consider this email your written notification that technical support for CA PPM 15.5.1, all patch levels, all languages, will be discontinued as of September 30, 2020.
To review CA Support lifecycle policies, please review the CA Support Policy and Terms located at https://support.ca.com/.
Thank you again for your business.
Copyright © 2018 Broadcom. All Rights Reserved. The term “Broadcom” refers to Broadcom Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. All trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.