The upcoming CA 2E (SYNON) and CA Plex Community Webcast is scheduled for December 11th, 2018 10AM CT / 11AM ET.
You can register for the community webcast here.
The Community Webcast features two special topics:
IBM’s Cindy Compert, IBM Security CTO (see full bio below), will present a short, informative talk about data security entitled “Commencing Your Journey on the Growing Data Security and Privacy Wave in North America”.
Chirag Dave together with the new CA Plex/2E Product Manager Dheeraj Pershad will then discuss the latest news on our community products and the merger with Broadcom.
Topics and Speakers
- Welcome from the Community Organizers, by Mark O’Brien, Christoph Heinrich, Amy Lughbihl
- Update on 10th Plex/2E Conference, April 26 – May 2, 2019
- “Commencing Your Journey on the Growing Data Security and Privacy Wave in North America” by Cindy Compert, Special Guest Speaker on IT Security Concepts, Distinguished Engineer and Security CTO, U.S. Public Sector Market CTO, Data Security & Privacy, IBM Security
- CA Technologies Update by Chirag Dave and Dheeraj Pershad, Sr. Principal Product Managers, CA Technologies (A Broadcom Company)
- Lightning Talk 1: CA Plex Dispatcher Security Settings, by Arun Painuly, CA Technologies Engineering
- Lightning Talk 2: Using OAuth2 and Keycloak in CA Plex Applications, by Andrew Leggett, CM First
Andrew will discuss a technique to setup single sign on (SSO) using a combination of the popular KeyCloak open source identity and access management package in combination with the OAuth 2 protocol.
- Lightning Talk 3: Using Adopt Authority in CA 2E Applications by Eamonn Foley, CM First
A common phrase is “users own the data” but a more accurate one is to say “users own updating the data”. Here is one way CA 2E developers can use to lock out data changes done from outside your application.
Date and Time
Tuesday, December 11th, 2018 10AM CT, 11AM ET, 4PM CET