Harvest

• 1.  Meet Your New Product Manager and Community Manager

Community Manager
    Posted Dec 11, 2018 12:14 PM

As part of the close of Broadcom's acquisition of CA Technologies, some changes are happening with where products are aligned in the new organization, including CA Harvest, which is moving out of the Mainframe group and into the enterprise software one.

CA Harvest has a new product manager: Dheeraj Pershad and a new community manager Chris_Hackett.

I'm not going anywhere though, so if you need help with anything or have any questions, please feel free to ask me as well. 

• 2.  Re: Meet Your New Product Manager and Community Manager

Posted Dec 11, 2018 12:19 PM

Thank you for the introduction Lenn!

I'm excited to be part of this community and happy to help anywhere I can.

Members please free to reach out to me for anything regarding the community

• 3.  Re: Meet Your New Product Manager and Community Manager

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 14, 2018 02:06 AM

Thank you very much for the introduction Lenn!

With the latest closure of the acquisition of CA Technologies by Broadcom, from an alignment perspective within Broadcom, products within CA Technologies portfolio have been divided into 2 broad divisions, Enterprise Software Division (ES) led by Ashok Reddy and Mainframe Division led by Greg Lotko. With this re-alignment, few products including CA Harvest that were originally part of the Mainframe Business Unit have moved over to the ES Division so that we can continue to focus our energies in providing the best to our customers. Apart from the changing divisions, there is nothing else that’s changing at this point in time, be it the development teams that were originally working on these products or be it the initiatives you have seen on our roadmap. This re-alignment is only to ensure distributed products move over to the ES side of the house so that we can have a focused approach in supporting our customers.

Thanks again and looking forward to working with all of you!