AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

• 1.  How to check the path or querry of a Process Flow in Appworx UC4 applications manager version 8

Posted Dec 14, 2018 05:59 PM

Hi Team,

i just want to know how can we check the path or querry where the Process flow is placed like in as a PL/SQL path or querry. 

Kindly revert on priority.

Regards,

Akbar

• 2.  Re: How to check the path or querry of a Process Flow in Appworx UC4 applications manager version 8

Posted Dec 16, 2018 11:32 AM

Hi All,

Kindly reply on the above question as need it for buisiness.

Regards,

M Akbar

• 3.  Re: How to check the path or querry of a Process Flow in Appworx UC4 applications manager version 8

Posted Dec 16, 2018 12:56 PM

Mohr,

I'm not sure what you are trying to determine. Are you trying to see the directory path to the procedure.sql file (where procedure is the name of the pl/sql procedure) that the job is executing?

Ed.

Sent from Outlook for Android

• 4.  Re: How to check the path or querry of a Process Flow in Appworx UC4 applications manager version 8

Posted Dec 16, 2018 01:42 PM

Hi Edward,

I want to know the directory path to the procedure.sql file (where procedure is the name of the pl/sql procedure) that the Process flow(chain) in Appworx UC4 Applications manager v8 is executing?

Kindly let me know that.

Thanks  & Regards,

Mohd Zain Akbar

Tools Team

ClubCorp IT Service Partner | HCL Technologies

Mobile No.: +91-844-700-1608

To log a ticket call IT Service Desk @ 972-888-7777

or Email @ hclit@service-now.com<mailto:hclit@service-now.com> / hcl-cc-tools@clubcorp.com<mailto:hcl-cc-tools@clubcorp.com>

Planned Leaves – 7th January 2019

• 5.  Re: How to check the path or querry of a Process Flow in Appworx UC4 applications manager version 8

Posted Dec 17, 2018 11:27 AM

Mohd,

There may be some terminology issues here.  A Process Flow (chain) doesn't actually execute a procedure or

program.  Jobs are what execute a procedure or program, and thus would have a directory path to a .sql, .shl,

.bat file, etc.  Jobs can either be executed separately or can be used as components of a Process Flow (chain).

Therefore to determine the directory path(s) for a Process Flow requires you to look at the Job definitions for

each Job that is executed as a component of that Process Flow.

Looking at the AW_PURGE_CAL_DATES Job definition shown below, the Location field shows the general directory

path to the .sql file that is executed when the AW_PURGE_CAL_DATES job is executed, either by itself or as part of

a Process Flow.  As you can see, it uses the $AW_HOME (APPWORX_HOME) environment variable for the high-level

directory information.  The $AW_HOME environment variable is set as part of the Applications Manager installation - in

our Unix system, it is /u01/app/am.

Hope this helps!!

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Ed.