Symantec IGA

• 1.  How to enable and disable self-service password reset for a selection of users?

Posted Jan 03, 2019 05:09 AM

Within Identity Portal there is an option to reset your password under the option Settings. I want this to be enabled for End Users, but disabled for Super-Users. How do I do this? 
    Within the AdminUI for Identity Portal I have found the option to make this Reset Password available or not, but I cannot select the users for whom I want this to be enabled or disabled. 

• 2.  Re: How to enable and disable self-service password reset for a selection of users?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 04, 2019 02:41 PM

Since portal is just a front end for IMAG if you setup the Password Policy correctly in IMAG and it will also work for Portal.

• 3.  Re: How to enable and disable self-service password reset for a selection of users?

Posted Jan 07, 2019 04:47 AM

Thank you Gordon. I will look into this. If I get stuck, I will make contact with CA support.

• 4.  Re: How to enable and disable self-service password reset for a selection of users?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 06, 2019 05:51 AM

If the comment does not answer your question, please open a support case so we can assist.