CA Service Management

• 1.  How to close "Pending approval" requests after 90 days automatically?

Posted Jan 04, 2019 03:17 PM

Hi! Im having a lot of requests that are not approved or rejected. We want to close them automatically after 90 days without response. Is that possible?

• 2.  Re: How to close "Pending approval" requests after 90 days automatically?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 07, 2019 02:47 AM

Good Morning Sebastian.

Sorry, but this kind of functionality, needs to be implemented as such.

And for situations like this, where you ask for a change of behaviour of the current release of the product, I can propose to add an Idea in this Community.
    In other words, I encourage you to open an Idea in this CA Service Catalog Community.
    To get your Idea voted for and reviewed by us there after.
    And then, as a next step, for the developers to see whether it is possible to get this functionality implemented in a future release of the product.

Thanks in advance for your effort on this and kind regards, Louis.

• 3.  Re: How to close "Pending approval" requests after 90 days automatically?

Posted Jan 15, 2019 03:40 PM

Thank you, i will post it!

• 4.  Re: How to close "Pending approval" requests after 90 days automatically?

Posted Jan 08, 2019 02:15 PM

What about developing a PAM process that you schedule to run regularly? The process could look for the tickets that meet your criteria and cancel or close them.

• 5.  Re: How to close "Pending approval" requests after 90 days automatically?

Posted Jan 15, 2019 03:41 PM

Hi! Thanks for your answer! I wanted to avoid developing a PAM process and use an ootb configuration.

• 6.  Re: How to close "Pending approval" requests after 90 days automatically?

Posted Jan 16, 2019 12:57 PM

Hi, why don't you use an event in "initial" activity?

Regards,

• 7.  Re: How to close "Pending approval" requests after 90 days automatically?

Posted Jan 18, 2019 01:47 PM

HI! Thanks for your help! You mean as an event, rule and action in Service Catalog?