Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

how can i generate a report showing complete tracing of features to its respective epics to its respective user stories and its respective test cases

• 1.  how can i generate a report showing complete tracing of features to its respective epics to its respective user stories and its respective test cases

Posted Jan 07, 2019 04:42 PM

Hi,

I am looking to create a report for my project where i can see complete tracing of my test cases to the features

how can i generate a report showing complete tracing of features to its respective epics to its respective user stories and its respective test cases.

Please advise. thanks!

• 2.  Re: how can i generate a report showing complete tracing of features to its respective epics to its respective user stories and its respective test cases
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 08, 2019 02:40 PM

Hi,  The easiest way to do this might be by using the Custom List With Deep Export app.  If you set it to type Feature, you can add the columns that you wish to display and use the Export Portfolio Items and Child Items...  option.  I tested this and it gets all child items including Test Cases.  The App allows the use of Query and Filters just like Custom List and of course once you open the CSV, you can create additional filters in Excel if you would like to further manipulate the data.

GitHub - RallyCommunity/custom-grid-with-deep-export: Custom Grid App with a deep export option 

Thanks,

Edwin