DX NetOps

• 1.  Consolidate the devices using the device name in CA PC

Posted Jan 14, 2019 01:05 AM

Hi All,

We Have integrate the CA PC with spectrum and NFA ... the ca performance center is consolidating the devices using the IP.. but in our environment we have configured the 2 routers interfaces with the same IP .. in one router the interface is in admin down sate and another router it's in on .. so when the device sync from spectrum and NFA to CA PC the pc is consolidating the device using the IP and show the only one router and another is not showing ...

we want that consolidate the devices using the device name .. because the device name is unique so if it's integrated with the multiple data source also we can get the all devices in ca pc ... (the devices have unique name only).

Thanks,

john.

• 2.  Re: Consolidate the devices using the device name in CA PC

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 15, 2019 02:13 PM

Hello John,

As you may know this is the current expected behavior in this situation. Any change to it would be an enhancement.

Is this intended to be an Enhancement Request post? If yes, let me know and I'll try to change it into an Idea post so you don't have to re-post it. It's currently posted as a Question/Discussion.

Thanks,

Michael

• 3.  Re: Consolidate the devices using the device name in CA PC

Posted Jan 21, 2019 12:17 AM

Hi Michael

Yes this is an Enhancement Request..

Thanks & Regards,

John.robert

Chennai-DC

Mob : +91-9688425466

• 4.  Re: Consolidate the devices using the device name in CA PC
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 21, 2019 12:15 PM

Thanks John Robert.

I'm unable to convert the Question post to an Idea. Instead I created a new Idea post referencing this original post.

It can be found here: Consolidate the devices using the device name in CA PC