DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  AXA browser agent deployment

Posted Jan 17, 2019 08:08 AM

Hi team

Unable to find the installer for browser agent can someone please guide me

Also, I am using AXA and wanted to know where I have to deploy the browser agent and start monitoring of web app

cannot find any document that states how we install browser agent for AXA.

Thanks

• 2.  Re: AXA browser agent deployment
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 17, 2019 09:08 AM

Dear Robert:

Also, I am using AXA and wanted to know where I have to deploy the browser agent and start monitoring of web app

cannot find any document that states how we install browser agent for AXA.

Did you review  the AXA Release notes which talks about downloading the Experience Collector which contains the browser agent?

https://docops.ca.com/ca-app-experience-analytics-digital-experience-insights-from-ca/ga/en/release-notes/release-notes-saas/browser-agent-release-notes-saas 

CA Experience Collector consists of the Browser Agent and CA Digital Experience Collector components. The Browser Agent provides visibility into the real end-user experience by monitoring web application performance in the browsers. The Browser Agent posts the collected end-user monitoring data to Digital Experience Collector.

And this key sentence -- Note: For more information about Browser Agent, see the CA Experience Collector documentation.

CA Experience Collector - CA Experience Collector - CA Technologies Documentation 

Implement the Browser Agent - CA Experience Collector - CA Technologies Documentation 

Thanks 

Hal German

• 3.  Re: AXA browser agent deployment

Posted Jan 17, 2019 01:11 PM

Hi Hallett_German

As I can see Dxc is running on my server with AXA

and can also see that browser agent is present here 

how to start the browser agent, we have to point out the browser agent to some collector??

I am not getting the picture clear please guide me with the steps involved

Thanks

• 4.  Re: AXA browser agent deployment