Rally Software

• 1.  Rally down for everyone? or just us?

Posted Jan 22, 2019 10:02 AM

Is Rally down for anyone else? No one in our org can access SAAS. CA's status says it's up 100%.  I entered a ticket...

• 2.  Re: Rally down for everyone? or just us?

Posted Jan 22, 2019 10:04 AM

Down for us too.  Our Subscription Admin is on the phone, trying to get through...

Update: "100.000%" includes false accuracy in that 3rd decimal place, then.

Update-update: Refresh just set it to 99.996%, as posted 7 minutes ago. :-)

• 3.  Re: Rally down for everyone? or just us?

Posted Jan 22, 2019 10:04 AM

Us too.  I wish CA Agile Central Status Page would update more quickly.  It has been over 10 minutes and it still shows Agile Central is availale.

• 4.  Re: Rally down for everyone? or just us?

Posted Jan 22, 2019 10:08 AM

Thanks PatCousins1360489 and Nev.P  Since the status pages were showing up and we hadn't gotten a notification as normal, I just wanted to make sure we weren't in some sort of twilight zone.  I won't even bother calling since your Subscrip Admin is on the phone - It's hard to even find a contact number.  

• 5.  Re: Rally down for everyone? or just us?
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 22, 2019 10:15 AM

MartiAndrews1358393,

I apologize for the trouble you are experiencing with Agile Central. We are investigating an incident and we will provide additional details as soon as possible on the Agile Central Status page at http://status.rallydev.com.

We will let you know as soon as our investigation has completed and I will provide you with additional details as they become available. 

Here is the phone number for you, in case you need it in the future: +1-800-225-5224.  There are also country specific numbers available at the bottom of this page, in case you or your team need to call in from outside the US.

Contact CA Support - CA Technologies

I apologize again for the issues.

Michael

• 6.  Re: Rally down for everyone? or just us?

Posted Jan 22, 2019 10:23 AM

And... we're back in the room!
    Thanks, Michael bulmi01 and co.