Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

We are using the Cycle Time Data community app and we get "96 current records found", but no data actually returns.  Anyone have this issue?

• 1.  We are using the Cycle Time Data community app and we get "96 current records found", but no data actually returns.  Anyone have this issue?

Posted Jan 23, 2019 10:22 AM

Not good result

Good result 

• 2.  Re: We are using the Cycle Time Data community app and we get "96 current records found", but no data actually returns.  Anyone have this issue?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 23, 2019 06:50 PM

Hi Erin,

I'm not terribly familiar with this app, however I suspect that the app is doing some brute query to pull a bunch of data from the API and then filtering them out on the front end based on criteria that is in the selectors.  I've seen a couple of other apps do that, where they report some high number of results but only shows 3 things in the list.

What is the difference between the two screenshots you're showing above?  Different projects?  If I remember correctly, that can be explicitly defined in the config settings of the app.

• 3.  Re: We are using the Cycle Time Data community app and we get "96 current records found", but no data actually returns.  Anyone have this issue?

Posted Jan 31, 2019 07:58 AM

Thanks for your response David.  The two screenshots are from the same project.  The only difference is the good screenshot is filtered for a different value in one of our custom fields.