Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

Hi all, I have to send a Mail from my virtual service with Some HTML code and Some logos? Is it possible by editing VSI or VSM, if it is VSM on which step i have to include Send mail step?

• 1.  Hi all, I have to send a Mail from my virtual service with Some HTML code and Some logos? Is it possible by editing VSI or VSM, if it is VSM on which step i have to include Send mail step?

Posted Jan 29, 2019 06:05 AM

Hi all,

I have to send a Mail from my virtual service with Some HTML code and Some logos? Is it possible by editing VSI or VSM, if it is VSM on which step i have to include Send mail step?

Please give me the approach to do this.

Thanks & Regards,

Saikiran Garapati,

• 2.  Re: Hi all, I have to send a Mail from my virtual service with Some HTML code and Some logos? Is it possible by editing VSI or VSM, if it is VSM on which step i have to include Send mail step?
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 29, 2019 02:41 PM

I would say this is best done in the VSM.  Consider a simple VSM.

I would add a Send Mail step after the VSI Selection.

You have more work to do after adding the step.

- Configure an EMail Connection asset

- Determine and apply content

- Figure out the From, To, Subject, Message content, etc.

This may require additional scripting.  Be careful if you reference content on the file system. If referencing the file system, the referenced assets will need to be available on the VSE server's file system when the service is deployed.

• 3.  Re: Hi all, I have to send a Mail from my virtual service with Some HTML code and Some logos? Is it possible by editing VSI or VSM, if it is VSM on which step i have to include Send mail step?

Posted Jan 30, 2019 06:08 AM

Thank you very much smith, It really helps to finish the task.