Test Data Manager

• 1.  Not able to create test data model for Oracle database table

Posted Jan 31, 2019 06:15 AM

Hi All,

i am working on Oracle database and while creating test data model for one of the flow i am getting error i.e. Data Source not found for the selected entity.

i have already created the environment and under the same i have been creating test data model

while selecting the model key i am getting error and table is already registered under objects.

can anyone please suggest/help me with the issues.

thanks

Ashish Rathore

• 2.  Re: Not able to create test data model for Oracle database table

Posted Feb 12, 2019 08:39 AM

Raj_Patel Hi Raj,

can you please help me with this issue if possible?

Thanks

Ashish Rathore

• 3.  Re: Not able to create test data model for Oracle database table

Posted Feb 15, 2019 01:14 PM

Hi 

I'm also looking for Oracle data model, It would be great if you have any solution available.

Thanks

Rahul.T

• 4.  Re: Not able to create test data model for Oracle database table

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 19, 2019 04:54 AM

Hi,

I believe the error you are seeing is because the registered table you are working with is not part of a data source assigned to the environment defined in the model.  Can you add the data source to the environment and retest.

It looks like you are using the legacy model for find and reserve, if you are using the newer versions of TDM I would recommend using the new Model moving forward.

Regards

Keith

• 5.  Re: Not able to create test data model for Oracle database table

Posted Mar 14, 2019 09:56 AM

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your reply it helps.

However now i am facing issue while creating model key PFB error details from the logs.

2019-03-14 13:38:37.763 UTC [ERROR] [http-nio-8080-exec-3 ] --- [U:arathor1][M:GET][P:/api/ca/v1/environments/404/actions/findDatasources] c.c.t.c.e.h.GlobalExceptionConvertor: HTTP Error - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR: Exception: Invalid column index
    java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column index

I am doing this exercise on Orders schema and getting the error, can you please suggest something.

• 6.  Re: Not able to create test data model for Oracle database table

Posted Mar 14, 2019 10:18 AM

Now i am getting Datasource not found in the logs, however i am connected to proper data source and also assign the same connection while new environment creation

can you please suggest ASAP.

2019-03-14 14:15:01.145 UTC [INFO ] [http-nio-8080-exec-3 ] --- [U:arathor1][M:GET][P:/api/ca/v1/environments/425/actions/findDatasources] c.c.t.d.s.EnvironmentService: Received connection profile details for the environment 425 in the project 7568 and version 7569
    2019-03-14 14:15:01.146 UTC [INFO ] [http-nio-8080-exec-3 ] --- [U:arathor1][M:GET][P:/api/ca/v1/environments/425/actions/findDatasources] c.z.h.HikariDataSource: Repository - Started.

thanks for your help

Ashish