Automic Workload Automation

Not able to execute sql query from automic workflow but same i am able to execute from SQLPrompt.Please advice

• 1.  Not able to execute sql query from automic workflow but same i am able to execute from SQLPrompt.Please advice

Posted Jan 31, 2019 01:25 PM

Dear, When I pass the parameters using Execute SQLPLUS prompt, automic is able to execute the queries from the file. Below command I passed from the prompt and it was successful.

@"D:\Releases\Dir\RFC\DB\App\1. Script.txt"

• But when I execute the above command from workflow it is failing with below error.
      SQL*Plus: Release 12.1.0.2.0 Production Copyright (c) 1982, 2014, Oracle. All rights reserved. Use SQL*Plus to execute SQL, PL/SQL and SQL*Plus statements. Usage 1: sqlplus -H | -V -H Displays the SQL*Plus version and the usage help. -V Displays the SQL*Plus version. Usage 2: sqlplus [ [<option>] [{logon | /nolog}] [<start>] ] <option> is: [-C <version>] [-L] [-M "<options>"] [-NOLOGINTIME] [-R <level>] [-S] -C <version> Sets the compatibility of affected commands to the version specified by <version>. The version has the form "x.y[.z]". For example, -C 10.2.0 -L Attempts to log on just once, instead of reprompting on error. -M "<options>" Sets automatic HTML markup of output. The options have the form: HTML [ON|OFF] [HEAD text] [BODY text] [TABLE text] [ENTMAP {ON|OFF}] [SPOOL {ON|OFF}] [PRE[FORMAT] {ON|OFF}] -NOLOGINTIME Don't display Last Successful Login Time. -R <level> Sets restricted mode to disable SQL*Plus commands that interact with the file system. The level can be 1, 2 or 3. The most restrictive is -R 3 which disables all user commands interacting with the file system. -S Sets silent mode which suppresses the display of the SQL*Plus banner, prompts, and echoing of commands.
      Please advice.