DX NetOps

• 1.  How to get the details of how many time the interface utilization crossed the threshold level per day

Posted Feb 07, 2019 08:08 AM

Hi All,

Can anyone help me on the below requirements ..

I am using CA PM 3.6 .. and i tried to generate the report of how many time the interface utilization cross the threshold level per day .. is there possible to generate the report ..

we have set above 60% of interface utilization is critical ..

so it will generate the threshold violation event .. but can't able to generate report for group of devices ..

Thanks,

john.

• 2.  Re: How to get the details of how many time the interface utilization crossed the threshold level per day

Posted Feb 08, 2019 03:11 AM

Hi All,

Can anyone help me on this...

Thanks,

john.

• 3.  Re: How to get the details of how many time the interface utilization crossed the threshold level per day

Posted Feb 11, 2019 08:14 AM

Hi All,

Can anyone help me on this...

Thanks,

john.

• 4.  Re: How to get the details of how many time the interface utilization crossed the threshold level per day

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 11, 2019 10:08 AM

Hi John,

Not entirely clear what you're looking for but I'll try a few options.

This might provide what you want:

Interfaces Over Threshold - CA Performance Management - 3.6 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Many Views support a Baseline being added to the report, such as the On-Demand reports as an example:

On-Demand Reports - CA Performance Management - 3.6 - CA Technologies Documentation 

If neither of those help, can you share more details about what you're after?

Thanks,

Mike

• 5.  Re: How to get the details of how many time the interface utilization crossed the threshold level per day

Posted Feb 13, 2019 05:34 AM

Hi Mike,

Actually what i am looking means , i am trying to generate the utilization report for one interface with particular time frame..

report is generating .. but my need is how may time the interface is crossed above 60% utilization that count .. and that particular time ..

eg:

Time                                   utilization

2/6/2019 16:01 IST40.1 Gigabits
    2/6/2019 17:30 IST73.7 Gigabits
    2/6/2019 18:30 IST82 Gigabits
    2/6/2019 19:30 IST81.8 Gigabits

expected out is:

count -3 (a bove 60%) and time frame only

2/6/2019 17:30 IST73.7 Gigabits
    2/6/2019 18:30 IST82 Gigabits
    2/6/2019 19:30 IST81.8 Gigabits

• 6.  Re: How to get the details of how many time the interface utilization crossed the threshold level per day

• 7.  Re: How to get the details of how many time the interface utilization crossed the threshold level per day

Posted Mar 21, 2019 03:58 AM

Hi Aravind,

Git Hub is blocked in our proxy. can you share the doc.

is there any 3rd party tools need to be installed to get this one.

Thanks,

john.