CA Service Management

• 1.  Different selects for one tab

Posted Feb 13, 2019 02:17 PM

Hi Team,

in cmdbNotebook I defined 2 Tabs for the same local table, because two lists with different selects and functionality are needed. For one Tab I did define a different condition and a  variable KEEP.takeover='Yes".

In the list-htmpl I check takeover and if it is set to "Yes" additionally a further button and a checkbox in each line are displayed. The customer want's to integrate both functionality in one tab. A kind of toggle between both lists and functionality in one Tab.
    How can I solve this problem?

Thanks   Baerbel

• 2.  Re: Different selects for one tab

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 14, 2019 03:27 AM

Hi Baerbel,

Have you tried defining the same functionality code in the same tab? Does this have a different result as per yoru requirement?

• 3.  Re: Different selects for one tab

Posted Feb 14, 2019 04:04 AM

Hi Team,

some more details:

for both tabs I use the same htmpl file list_zci_data.htmpl

in cmdbNotebook.htmpl I use the following TAB-Statements

fist Tab showing al rows of zci_data for the the CI displayed in CMDB_detail.htmpl

<PDM_MACRO name=TAB title="Importe" src="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=zci_data+QBE.EQ.nr=.$args.id+KEEP.nr_id=$args.id"   HIGHT=455>

second tab showing special rows of zci_data for the the CI displayed in CMDB_detail.htmpl

<PDM_MACRO name=TAB title="IST Daten"
    src="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=zci_data+QBE.EQ.attribute_def.show_flag=1+QBE.EQ.nr=$args.id+ADDITIONAL_WHERE=import_type='IST Daten'+KEEP.nr_id=$args.id+KEEP.takeover=yes"  HEIGHT=455>

In list list_zci_data.htmpl the variable takeover is checked to do special functionality
    <pdm_if "$args.KEEP.takeover" == "yes"> 

My problem is now to use both selects in only one TAB perhaps depending on a checkbox or a button.

Regards
       Baerbel

• 4.  Re: Different selects for one tab

Posted Feb 20, 2019 03:20 PM

Hi Team,
    I found at least a partial solution by defining an extra button like this

cfgExtraButton = new Array("Only Show id=1", "test1()", true);

function test1() {

document.getElementsByName("ADDITIONAL_WHERE")[0].value = "import_type='IST Daten' AND                attribute_def.show_flag=1";

doClick("search");

}

The value of  ADDITIONAL_WHERE  are the conditions specified in <PDM_MACRO name=TAB ...
    This solution works, the correct new list is shown in the same Tab which first did show a different lit.

Now I have no idea how to additionally specify something like " KEEP.takeover=yes"  as it is done
    in <PDM_MACRO name=TAB .... I have to check "takeover" in list_zci_data.htmpl  the same htmpl-file for both lists.

Any idea how to solve this Problem?

Regards  Baerbel