Symantec Privileged Access Management

• 1.  CA-PAM 3.x Proven Professional Diploma not Received.

Posted Feb 19, 2019 07:20 AM

Hi,

I completed and passed my CA Privileged Access Manager 3.x Proven Implementation Professional Exam' on Feb 14th 22:46 MST(15th Feb 11:16 IST). I am waiting for my Diploma and Credential.

The problem is, on every training related page I see "Thank you for your interest in CA Education & Training. At this time we are unable to process registrations online. If you are interested in registering for a live training or purchasing a Web-based training please contact us at education@hcl.com or click one of the contact buttons above."

My question is WHEN and WHO will provide my Diploma and Credentials(HCL or CA)?

I have logged a support case as well 01302733. Dropped mail to certification@ca.com and CAGlobalEducation@learn.ca.com. Have not got any response.

PS: I am a partner

• 2.  Re: CA-PAM 3.x Proven Professional Diploma not Received.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 19, 2019 11:48 AM

Hi Avijit,

I see that you are looking to get your diploma and it hasn't arrived yet. I have contacted someone from the education department who should be able to assist you with this. I requested that they reach out to you at either at the email attached to your CA Communities account, or by responding directly to the post here (however they feel appropriate).

Regards,

Christian Lutz

Sr. Support Engineer

Broadcom (CA) Support

• 3.  Re: CA-PAM 3.x Proven Professional Diploma not Received.

Posted Feb 19, 2019 02:55 PM

Thank you so much lutch01, really appreciate your quick respond.

• 4.  Re: CA-PAM 3.x Proven Professional Diploma not Received.

Posted Feb 21, 2019 12:53 AM

lutch01: Nobody is contacting me over mail or on this thread.

• 5.  Re: CA-PAM 3.x Proven Professional Diploma not Received.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 21, 2019 10:36 AM

Apologies for the delay, Avijit. I'll be emailing you the certificate today. Thanks for your patience!