DX NetOps

• 1.  Has anyone successfully integrated Spectrum 10.2 with ServiceNow?

Posted Feb 19, 2019 12:24 PM

Running into an issue with Spectrum and ServiceNow integration. I followed the instructions given in Spectrum documentation but get the following error while trying to test the connection on the OneClick administration page. 

Error: Unable to connect to Service Desk web service on server ServiceNow. Check Service Desk configuration information.

Has anyone came across and solved this issue before?

• 2.  Re: Has anyone successfully integrated Spectrum 10.2 with ServiceNow?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 19, 2019 02:35 PM

HI Samuel, 

Others have it working...you can enable Service Desk debug (OC Admin page - debugging - Web Server Debug (runtime) - click apply next to Service Desk scroll to bottom and click Apply.  Review the tomcat log file for clues.

Cheers

Jay

• 3.  Re: Has anyone successfully integrated Spectrum 10.2 with ServiceNow?

Posted Feb 20, 2019 09:34 AM

Thanks, I was able to get some information from the logs. The user is having trouble authenticating and I believe SSO may be the problem. Trying to find a way around it because i'm not sure its something I can disable. 

• 4.  Re: Has anyone successfully integrated Spectrum 10.2 with ServiceNow?

Posted Apr 02, 2019 02:12 PM

I know this question is a little old but I am still trying to get it to work properly. Currently, I am able to get a ticket created in ServiceNow but am unable to get the Configuration Item to populate properly. I enabled debugging and I get an error stating the following: 

Model 0x200b415 of type 0x6330002 is not supported for asset/CI assignment.

• 5.  Re: Has anyone successfully integrated Spectrum 10.2 with ServiceNow?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 02, 2019 03:36 PM

Hi Samuel

Model type 0x06330002 is UIM Host Server - not sure if these are mapped for Spectrum > Service Desk. May have to open a case on it. 

Regards, 

Jay V