DX NetOps

• 1.  CISCO Trap details required in CA Spectrum

Posted Feb 20, 2019 03:12 AM

Hello,

i am using spectrum 10.2.1 and the issue i am facing is that whenever a Input power supply feeder A or Feeder B is off on my cisco ASR routers the event visible on spectrum through trap is this:

its never represents any FRU name detail and also not about which feeder input has gone. I need your help is it possible that if there is OID exists for description or any attribute for description in Spectrum we add to this trap definition.

• 2.  Re: CISCO Trap details required in CA Spectrum

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 20, 2019 08:20 AM

Hi Akash,

Can you provide more detail?  What event in Spectrum is generated?  Have you run a sniffer trace to see if that data is provided in the trap?

Cheers

Jay

• 3.  Re: CISCO Trap details required in CA Spectrum

Posted Feb 20, 2019 08:51 AM

Jason,

I think i added images on question its not visible due to some issues. The event generated is:

0x2104b2.

kindly guide me what details are required from my side.

Router is CISCO ASR 9010.

Here is the syslog event generated for that router but due to performance issue  with SS we disable the Syslog to be forwarded to Spectrum.

• 4.  Re: CISCO Trap details required in CA Spectrum

Posted Feb 22, 2019 02:39 AM

Hi,

Here is the OID and Trap in which i want to add but don't know in spectrum how the variables/MIB variables are catered. help me to add the variable in trap.

EntPhysicalName needed.

• 5.  Re: CISCO Trap details required in CA Spectrum

Posted Feb 22, 2019 02:56 AM

IS there need to add index num after the entphysicalname to fetch the name or it will fetch automatically don't know its work or not please check