Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

I am trying to virtualise SAP connectors using Idoc protocol , unable to download dependent jar files.

• 1.  I am trying to virtualise SAP connectors using Idoc protocol , unable to download dependent jar files.

Posted Feb 20, 2019 03:25 PM

I am trying to virtualise SAP connectors using Idoc protocol , for which i need to download below jar files. However looks like i cannot download these files with have SAP techini cal support account. could anybody please advise how can we download these jar files.                           

sapjidoc3.0.8/sapidoc3.jar - required for the SAP IDoc steps and virtualization

sapjco3.0.9/sapjco3.jar sapjco3.0.9/platform/

• 2.  Re: I am trying to virtualise SAP connectors using Idoc protocol , unable to download dependent jar files.

Posted Apr 04, 2019 02:13 PM

sathya.musanipalli,

Did you get any luck on that?

I am also stuck with the .jar and .dll dependencies.

Please reply if you were able to get through the virtualization there for SAP.

Thanks,

Nick.

• 3.  Re: I am trying to virtualise SAP connectors using Idoc protocol , unable to download dependent jar files.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 05, 2019 02:35 AM

Hi,

I think these files can be downloaded from the site:
    http://service.sap.com/connectors
    However, to access this site, users need to login by using the accounts in SAP.
    If you already have the SAP account but cannot access this site not cannot find the target files, then it is better to create a support ticket in SAP.

Thank you,