AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

• 1.  UPROC is not running as per Rule/Task attached 

Posted Feb 25, 2019 02:50 PM
      |   view attached

Hello, We created a rule last week , MON_SAT, and assigned to a TASK for a Uproc, CKB_DAILY_REPORTING, to run from Monday to Saturday, but somehow it is not working. I double checked the Task and Rule, and seems to be fine, but when I simulate from the Task, the run days only show it to run from Monday to Friday. I'm using MU CATDB, and the RULE name is, MON_SAT, using the General Calendar (default).  Can someone please assist and guide me if we missed anything? I'm attaching a Word document showing the Job run history, Task name, and Rule. If you need anything else, please let me know,

Attachment(s)

• 2.  Re: UPROC is not running as per Rule/Task attached 

Posted Mar 14, 2019 11:36 AM

Can't see all of the rule but assuming it looks ok. The pattern bit would say something like Every '1' 'day' on '1' 'calendar Day' 'forward'.

The schedule looks to allow any Sat.

Remove the rule from the task then add it in again. Then simulate the task and see what the result is. Make sure that you have the start date set to when you want the task to start, the valid from date looks to be 20/09/2014 which was a Sat.

If all looks good and then some runs are missing then perhaps the launch has been deleted. Check the audit log for any manual intervention.