Symantec IGA

• 1.  User selector error at form for Identity Portal

Posted Mar 11, 2019 10:15 PM

Hi Friends
    I am developing a form where one of the fields is the user's boss to register. To select the boss I have defined a "user selector" field but when I access the form and specify the header field when trying to find the boss, it generates an error.

The following is the image of the generated error

Any idea how I can configure this type of field ?

• 2.  Re: User selector error at form for Identity Portal

Posted Mar 12, 2019 05:01 AM

Hi,

Based on what i know, when u add/modify a field in IdentityPortal form, you also need to add/modify the same field in Identity Manager admin task. 

IdentityPortal form link to PortalTask, PortalTask link back to Identity Manager Admin Task....

regards,

William

• 3.  Re: User selector error at form for Identity Portal

Posted Mar 13, 2019 11:52 AM

Enable connector debug and IDM debug, perform the operation and look at the IDP server log and IDM server log. You might get an idea why this error is thrown by IDP.

We are using this function and we have a Change handler which fetches manager details from LDAP using a Plugin. 

Another option is to create a task in IDM for user selector and map the task to the user selector in IDP (I don't know how to do this )

• 4.  Re: User selector error at form for Identity Portal

Posted Mar 18, 2019 12:53 PM

Hi Rahul

Thanks by your answer, You will explain to me how i can enable the connector debug?