Rally Software

• 1.  Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

Posted Mar 13, 2019 03:26 PM

Hi,

We are trying to use rally-app-builder to develop rally app. But after running the developed html code on browser, we are getting 403 error.

Attachment(s)

zip
    x.html.zip   430 B 1 version

• 2.  Re: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

Posted Mar 15, 2019 07:00 AM

I'm getting the same error, but only when I try to use the eu1.rallydev.com server, not the rally1.rallydev.com server.

Which server are you trying to access?

• 3.  Re: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

Posted Apr 23, 2019 09:48 AM

Looks like they were hitting rally1.rallydev.com from the screenshot, but I can't tell much about what's going on. 

Ahammed, any more detail to provide? Did you figure out what was causing this?

• 4.  Re: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 23, 2019 09:57 AM

Hi Ahammed,

Can you see if this helps. I realize it's not same error, but try running in incognito and/or delete your browser's cache.

https://comm.support.ca.com/kb/agile-central-app-sdk-what-does-this-error-mean-xmlhttprequest-cannot-load-***-no-access-control-allow-origin-header/kb000126462

403 is essentially a 'Forbidden' error. It would suggest you're trying to access with an account that may not be allowed. Perhaps you're using an api-key that's not permitted to some of the objects or projects you're trying to access. Can you double-check that.

Thanks,

Sagi

• 5.  Re: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 23, 2019 10:16 AM

Hi Ahammed,

If my previous reply isn't helpful, it may also be that a proxy used by your browser is causing the 403, can you look into if you're using a proxy (if so, if anything about it changed).

Thanks,

Sagi

• 6.  Re: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 23, 2019 05:17 PM

Hi  Ahammed,

Your subscription does not have JSONP enabled which is likely why you are seeing this response.  You'll need to work with your subscription admin to enable JSONP requests. 

Thanks,

David