DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  AXA LDAP

Posted Mar 22, 2019 02:56 AM

Hi Team,

Can someone please guide me through the directory/file where I can find the LDAP configuration details in CA AXA

LDAP is configured for AXA, I just wanted to know the directory/file where the configuration is saved

Thanks

• 2.  Re: AXA LDAP

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 22, 2019 03:32 AM

Hello Robert,

this information is stored in the database, there is a database reference but we do not recommend any direct editing of the DB unless documented.

Database Reference - CA App Experience Analytics - 17.3 - CA Technologies Documentation 

thanks,

David

• 3.  Re: AXA LDAP

Posted Mar 25, 2019 01:22 AM

Hi David,

So how can we update the information there. 

scenario is that the integration is done using the local user store and now the LDAP is configured for the AXA and the tenant ID is changed when we log in through LDAP user.

so if we deploy any web application on axa we will not able to see any data on APM until we update the tenant id on the AXA-APM integration file??

Thanks

• 4.  Re: AXA LDAP
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 25, 2019 05:56 AM

This is the way that it works based on the current design, this is not to say it is a good design but there is currently no way around this when LDAP userstore is configured.

When you configure LDAP, the tenant information changes in the snippet, so you will have to update web, mobile, log monitoring with the new tenant information to see it going forwards.

I had already written up the information we have, I just made a few further updates with everything we have discovered.

CA AXA LDAP historical data not available - CA Knowledge 

• 5.  Re: AXA LDAP

Posted Apr 16, 2019 12:30 PM

Hello Robert305,

I want to integrate AXA with LDAP but I do not know how can I do all the configuration?. Maybe do you have a manual or guide that the show all the steps that I can follow them to make the configuration?

Regards.

• 6.  Re: AXA LDAP

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 16, 2019 12:34 PM

The LDAP configuration for AXA is documented here:

Tenant Administrator - CA App Experience Analytics - 17.3 - CA Technologies Documentation 

but if anyone has any other tips to share, that will be great.

• 7.  Re: AXA LDAP

Posted Apr 16, 2019 12:38 PM
    Thank you David,