DX NetOps

• 1.  Report  from CAPC

Posted Mar 25, 2019 05:16 AM

Hi Team,

Greeting of the day !

In CA PC , when we select the "Group Scorecard Trend Views" report in Dashboard tab, It shows few rows only either 10 or 25 rows.

What is the pattern/process is followed here?  Will it show top 10 utilized devices  or will it take randomly 10 devices from the global collection / group?

Any suggestions or pointers would be appreciated.

Regards,

AK 

• 2.  Re: Report  from CAPC

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 25, 2019 03:18 PM

Hi AK,

What are you looking to have it show?

In the bottom right corner of the completed View you can change the Max Per Page to show more than 10.

Changing the View Configuration itself, or the Sort Order for a given column will change how it displays the information for the Groups in the completed report.

More information about that View is found here as well.

Group Scorecard Trend Views - CA Performance Management - 3.6 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Michael

• 3.  Re: Report  from CAPC

Posted Mar 27, 2019 04:12 AM

Hi,

Thanks Michael for the response and information.

Attaching the screen shot for your reference to let you know what exactly we are looking for.

we have selected the global collection containing the 1500 devices but here in Group Scorecard view, we are able to see only 10 entries.

So here is the question now -

Are these 10 devices are top most utilization devices or Are these randomly selected devices from 1500 devices ?

On what basis the devices are selected ?

Regards,

AK

• 4.  Re: Report  from CAPC

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 27, 2019 09:20 AM

It's showing only 10 because if you note the page options at the bottom of the View, there are only 10 groups under the tree "My Assigned Groups -> All Groups -> .. -> All Spectrum Global Collections -> *finalGroupBlackedOut*".

Did you review the documentation link I provided? I believe it should answer most of your questions. For example some of the information it shows is this description of what is in the View. It also has other information about the View in question that might be worth knowing.

• 5.  Re: Report  from CAPC

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 26, 2019 06:28 AM

I think we might need a couple screen prints to demonstrate what you are seeing

Joe