Test Data Manager

Variables at Repository level in GT Datamaker, Not found value in AgileDesigner

• 1.  Variables at Repository level in GT Datamaker, Not found value in AgileDesigner

Posted Mar 28, 2019 10:50 AM

Hello,

Is possible that Agile Designer Takes the values of variables that are in the repository level?

______________________________________________________________________________

I have some variables in a repository level in Gt Datamaker, only one of these variables is in the project level that I using and other in the data set level.

If I check the values of the variables that are in other proyect but they were created at repository level, It works ok, like that:

And like you can see in the first image it shows the default value correctly, but when I use AgileDesigner and I select a data pool that used some of this variables it don't takes the values of the variables that are in the repository level, only the variables thar are in the proyect level or less.

The variables that I created at repository level are in the project "MANAGE" and in GTDatamaker It shows the vales normaly when I'm in the data pool of other project.

ARD Version:2.7.000.24

Gt Datamaker Version:4.7.0.9

Thanks.