DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  CA AXA  Application Data Collection

Posted Apr 03, 2019 11:11 AM

Hi everyone,

Is there detailed documentation about CA AXA  Application Data Collection that explain each single option detailed? Example is a customer that wants to know the difference between  Mobile transactions automated o instrumented...

Regards,

• 2.  Re: CA AXA  Application Data Collection

Posted Apr 03, 2019 11:22 AM

RogerGut

Have you had a chance to check documentation. You will find what you are looking for in following link

https://docops.ca.com/ca-app-experience-analytics-digital-experience-insights-from-ca/ga/en

Thanks

• 3.  Re: CA AXA  Application Data Collection

Posted Apr 03, 2019 11:25 AM

Hi Junaidwily,

It just mention them on Configure the Application Data Collection but there is no explanation on each single item....

Regards

• 4.  Re: CA AXA  Application Data Collection

Posted Apr 03, 2019 11:52 AM

Following should work for you or I am not understanding your question  

https://docops.ca.com/ca-app-experience-analytics-digital-experience-insights-from-ca/ga/en/using/app-overview

• 5.  Re: CA AXA  Application Data Collection

Posted Apr 03, 2019 01:55 PM

Hi junaidwily,

I looking for this items full description (see image). I know some of them are very obvious but customer want a detailed explanation and so far wasn't able to find anything on DocOps

Regards,

• 6.  Re: CA AXA  Application Data Collection
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 03, 2019 03:26 PM

Hi Roger,

Though we do not have descriptions for all the items in the image, but you may want to refer to the following link for some of the descriptions:

Collect Data From Android Applications - CA App Experience Analytics - 17.3 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Will take an action item to add descriptions for all the items listed in that section.

Regards,

Rosy

• 7.  Re: CA AXA  Application Data Collection

Posted Apr 03, 2019 04:23 PM

Thanks Rosy,

I already have that one and it doesn't say much. I'll be aware to new releases and information update.

Regards,