Symantec Privileged Access Management

• 1.  CA PAM Integration SAP

Posted Apr 03, 2019 06:33 AM

Hello All,

We are planning to integrate CA PAM with SAP, but we don't know if it is possible. Can you help me?

Thanks.

• 2.  Re: CA PAM Integration SAP

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 03, 2019 09:59 AM

Hello Laura, Can you be more specific about the planned integration? PAM provides Credential Management and Device access via various access methods, including direct access and Web Portal access. What are you looking for?

• 3.  Re: CA PAM Integration SAP

Posted Apr 04, 2019 05:10 AM

It's about CA PAM integration with SAP ECC and SAP BW, including direct access and Web Portal access.

Is it possible?

Thanks!

• 4.  Re: CA PAM Integration SAP
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 01, 2019 02:58 PM

Hi Laura, I just noticed that this question is still open. From your answer I conclude that you were interested in accessing devices directly, or accessing Web Portals, rather than managing credentials. For Web Portal access please review https://docops.ca.com/ca-privileged-access-manager/3-2-4/en/implementing/configure-policies-to-provision-user-access-to-devices-and-applications/configure-devices/set-up-access-to-a-target-device/create-tcp-udp-services-to-access-a-device/configure-a-service-to-access-a-web-portal.

For direct access, it depends what protocol is used to do so. E.g. access that require SSH connections could be done using the built-in SSH access method, or by defining a TCP/UDP service and invoking a local SSH client like PuTTY. These and other access methods are discussed under https://docops.ca.com/ca-privileged-access-manager/3-2-4/en/implementing/configure-policies-to-provision-user-access-to-devices-and-applications/configure-devices/set-up-access-to-a-target-device.

• 5.  Re: CA PAM Integration SAP

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 17, 2019 04:36 AM

I am pretty sure she means credential management, as session management is easy.