DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  Reports to Google Analytics

Posted Apr 05, 2019 04:33 AM

I have several a dashboards with buttons, I’m looking for a way to reports to Google Analytics via the script about clicks these buttons.

Thanks

• 2.  Re: Reports to Google Analytics

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 10, 2019 04:34 AM

[from support case 01340786 ]
    Although this is not something we support as UIM product, the UMP portal is hosted in a liferay site. 

Liferay supports integration with google analytics, so you can try to set this up by following the liferay instructions: 

https://dev.liferay.com/discover/portal/-/knowledge_base/6-1/liferay-monitoring-using-google-analytics 

For the liferay site you are interested to report, as described in the liferay instructions above, go to the control panel and access the "site Settings" Then > Advanced (on the right) > Analytics 

"Put your Google Analytics ID (which should have been provided to you when you signed up for the service) in the field and click Save. All the pages in the community you selected will now have the Google Analytics code in them and will be tracked" 

Please take into account this is not a procedure that we support, so if you have any issue this may need to be resolved engaging liferay communities. 

• 3.  Re: Reports to Google Analytics

Posted Apr 10, 2019 08:40 AM

I'm looking for a way to report to Google using JavaScript because I can add a client who clicked the button. 

• 4.  Re: Reports to Google Analytics

Posted Apr 11, 2019 10:08 AM

Based on what informantion was supplied, what is needed is something that neither UIM or liferay supports and is new and completely custom. In that case it will be necessary to detail this out for us, and the quality of responses will be in relation to the quality of info provided.