DX NetOps

Expand all | Collapse all

Need latency metric for Checkpoint & cisco asr router and other information

• 1.  Need latency metric for Checkpoint & cisco asr router and other information

Posted Apr 11, 2019 09:48 AM

Hi ,

I am trying to find out the latency metric for checkpoint firewall & cisco asr routerdevices. Can someone help me to find out which metric family should select. 

Also need some inputs on below

1. In eHealth we are getting goodpolls , badpolls, Reboot metric and how to get these metric in CA PM?.

2. Same way how to find these Backplane utilization , Huge Memory Misses in CA PM?.

3. In eHealth, we have report like 'situation to watch - trend for daily baseline (6 weeks)' . how to create these type of report in CA PM?.

4. Also for Volume Leaders Chart - Yesterday in CA PM?

5. can someone explain about what is the difference in im_ , std_im_,pct_im?

6. Capacity team need to get the interface availability data on daily basis. We have SAS to do the automation and in order to do automation using openAPI method, how to get all interface availability data for yesterday since the max rows is 20000 and beyond that we are not getting. so planning to use page by page like 500 rows at a time and to do that how to get the total count so that we will loop that till it reaches the count.? Is other any other way suggesting? 

7. In eHealth , we have interface type like 'Generic LAN Interface' , 'Generic WAN Interface' . In CA PM , I see interface elements as eth , fa , 0:0 , etc . Is there way to find out element type in CA PM so that I can group them easily else need to figure it out the categories for interfaces. Is any other alternate way?

Please help me here to sort out these things.

Thanks.

• 2.  Re: Need latency metric for Checkpoint & cisco asr router and other information
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 17, 2019 06:06 PM

Marking this as answered as it's a duplicate of another post already answered.