AutoSys Workload Automation

• 1.  Jet Lag

Posted Apr 16, 2019 06:58 PM

After the time of my country was changed. The applications are with different schedule of execution. I have the patches corresponding to the CAWA operating system but still the time does not change in the console. Could you help me to know where the CAWA time zone is obtained?

Luego de que se cambio la hora de mi pais. Las aplicaciones quedan con horario distinto de ejecucion. Tengo los parches correspondientes al sistema operativo de CAWA pero aun asi la hora no cambia en la consola. Podrian ayudar a mi para saber de donde la zona horaria CAWA es obtenida?

• 2.  Re: Jet Lag

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 17, 2019 07:41 AM

Hi, could you please confirm what product are you using? (Workload DE (Dseries), Workload AE (AutoSys), Automic?

• 3.  Re: Jet Lag

Posted Apr 17, 2019 11:36 AM

Hi, is Workload DE CA Workload Automation R11.3 SP3

• 4.  Re: Jet Lag

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 17, 2019 01:00 PM

Ok. DE uses the timezone defined in java, and not in the O.S. When DST start/end date changes in a country, you must run the tzupdater tool, provided by oracle. You will use this tool to read a tzdata file, provided by IANA, that is responsible to maintain the world timezones database.

This tool will update the timezone definitions in the Java used by DE.

What is your country? Chile?

• 5.  Re: Jet Lag

Posted Apr 17, 2019 01:16 PM

Yes, is Chile

• 6.  Re: Jet Lag

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 18, 2019 12:15 PM

Hi Rodrigo,

Please take a look at the following article:

https://comm.support.ca.com/kb/ca-wa-de-chile-dst-changes-in-2019/kb000131068

• 7.  Re: Jet Lag

Posted Apr 24, 2019 05:27 PM

Thank you very much for the help. It was very useful