Broadcom Customer Care

• 1.  Change to my community profile Email and SiteID

Posted Apr 30, 2019 11:34 AM

Hi Team,

I have moved organizations and so I will have to edit my corporate email address tagged on my profile here to the new organization email and also change the SiteID to that of the new organization. Only that will enable me to raise and view CA Support Cases raised against my application (CA PPM) by my new organization. But I am not allowed to make these updates on my own profile from https://support.ca.com.

Can you please suggest whom to contact for these updates needed on my profile here in this forum? Any support email available where i can send both this information so that the concerned team will handle that request?

Thank You,

Georgy

• 2.  Re: Change to my community profile Email and SiteID

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 30, 2019 11:38 AM

Generally organization will have a SITE administrator, you need to ask him to add you under the site ID of the organization and that way you can raise cases from that site ID

• 3.  Re: Change to my community profile Email and SiteID

Posted Apr 30, 2019 11:42 AM

Thanks a lot for the reply Suman.

But this is not additional site access. I would need someone to replace my existing siteid on my profile with the new siteid and also change the email so as notifications come to my new email ID. Will the SITE admin from my new organization have all this power to do both these changes on my profile?

• 4.  Re: Change to my community profile Email and SiteID
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 30, 2019 12:08 PM

Hi Georgy,

Issue 01353517, has been created for Change of email address.

Regards,

Chandu

• 5.  RE: Change to my community profile Email and SiteID

Posted Jan 10, 2021 07:19 PM
    I have the same issue. Our site ID is now different and we cannot change it. Attempted support but the confusion is that this isn't an access issue, it's a change issue. Both site ID's are showing in entitlements and I am administrator over both site ID's. I need my site ID replaced as well.

------------------------------
    Light Application Team Consulting
    ------------------------------