DX NetOps

• 1.  Latency & Jitter Report against Single NE

Posted May 02, 2019 01:20 PM

is there any way i can create report for Latency and jitter against single interface of router

if Yes can any tell me about the dashboard context and metrics used for both

Regards

Abdul Rahman

• 2.  Re: Latency & Jitter Report against Single NE

Posted May 03, 2019 01:40 PM

Any one there !!!

• 3.  Re: Latency & Jitter Report against Single NE

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 03, 2019 05:35 PM

On-Demand reports would be the simplest route.

Otherwise a Dashboard with the Custom Trend Views would offer similar configuration options.

• 4.  Re: Latency & Jitter Report against Single NE

Posted May 04, 2019 01:18 AM

Thanks Micheal,

i have tried both they do it for RTTs but for interface or modules they show "No Data to Display Error" thats why i was asking this question is CAPC support latency and jitter against single interface.

Regards

Abdul Rahman

• 5.  Re: Latency & Jitter Report against Single NE

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 06, 2019 12:23 PM

Misread that the first time. I don't see Latency or Jitter as Metrics available on the common Interface Cert options.

Seems like something that would warrant a new Certification Request or doing some type of self-certification to extend the existing cert to include these new metrics.

• 6.  Re: Latency & Jitter Report against Single NE

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 13, 2019 10:56 AM

Abdul,

I believe the difficulty is that there is no way to add just a single test to a group as the tests themselves are not synchronized components between the DA and CAPC.

This KB discusses how to get an unsynchronized component to be synchronized and able to be selected for inclusion by itself into a group.

https://comm.support.ca.com/kb/how-to-synchronize-unsynchronized-component-element-types-to-ca-performance-center/kb000109027

There is a very risky side to this though.  Depending on how many tests and such you will begin to now sync, you may see very real performance degradation.

Troy