DX NetOps

• 1.  Access is getting revoked Spectrum 10.2

Posted May 13, 2019 12:31 PM

Hi All,

We have Spectrum with 5 landscapes in multi-tenant  environment , in one of tenant some of the users are automatically moved out the group .What will be the cause of this issue .I have deleted and re created again but same issue .It is not for all users only foe specific users .

• 2.  Re: Access is getting revoked Spectrum 10.2

Posted May 15, 2019 05:51 AM

Hi,

is it happening immediately after user creation? 

Users created inside a group will be "dragged" out of the group and placed in the top level. 

I've seen that from time to time as well. 

Unfortunately i did not find any cause or similarity between those rare user accounts where this is happening, yet.

Until now, i just double check if the user is still in the group in which i created it, otherwise i'll do a manual move. 

Regards

Marco 

• 3.  Re: Access is getting revoked Spectrum 10.2

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 15, 2019 08:08 AM

Hi Praveen,

What specific release of 10.2 is this?  I want to say we made some changes to this code recently that might address this (10.3.0 and above maybe?  I think the changes went into BMP #2 for 10.3.2 as well).

Does it only happen to 1 group of users? It could be a corrupt user group.  Have you tried recreating the users and the group?

You could try turning on the User Access Privilege Manager from the OC Admin debug and when the issue happens again review the tomcat log for info/exceptions.

Cheers
    Jay

• 4.  Re: Access is getting revoked Spectrum 10.2

Posted May 15, 2019 10:47 AM

Hi Jay ,

It is happening in two groups , i will enable the debug and check .