Service Virtualization

• 1.  In CA DevTest 10.3 portal when trying to view request or response under Test Reporting getting blank screen

Posted May 16, 2019 09:20 AM
      |   view attached

In CA DevTest 10.3 portal -> Reporting -> Testing , I am reviving blank screen under Test reporting with no data when I am trying to view request or response that we log for test case executed .

Does anyone has this issue. Can anyone help how this can be resolved. If I allocate more memory to "Portal" and "Portal Service" VMoptions file present in "CADevt\bin" location will this help in resolving this issue.

PFA image on the error that I am receiving.

Thanks in Advance..!

• 2.  Re: In CA DevTest 10.3 portal when trying to view request or response under Test Reporting getting blank screen

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 16, 2019 09:59 AM

Can you provide the following files from the lisatmp_10.3.0 folder?

portal.log

portal-grails.log

portal-grails-res-hub.log

• 3.  Re: In CA DevTest 10.3 portal when trying to view request or response under Test Reporting getting blank screen

Posted May 17, 2019 08:09 AM

Hi Marcy . I cannot attach log files due to restrictions. Please let me know what content you would need for verification from those log files.

• 4.  Re: In CA DevTest 10.3 portal when trying to view request or response under Test Reporting getting blank screen

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 22, 2019 11:07 AM

I want to see what errors, if any, are shown in the files and also wanted to see what the registry.log is showing.

If you cannot share any artifacts, then I suggest to open a support case so we can have a webex.