ESP dSeries Workload Automation

Expand all | Collapse all

How can I get the build patch 2341 for WADE 12.2.0

• 1.  How can I get the build patch 2341 for WADE 12.2.0

Posted May 23, 2019 05:08 AM

Hi.

As to manual on May 16, 2019, getspoolfile Command can supported from  the Release 12.2 Build 2341 onwards.

I want to get the build file (Release 12.2 Build 2341) to use getspoolfile Command as CLI,

But I could'nt find the build in CA download site.

Currently if I execute 'getspoolfile', then "Command NOT found GETSPOOLFILE" on the WADE 12.2.00.00 Build 2298. (FEB 27, 2019 updated).

Please let me konw how can I get the Release 12.2 Build 2341 and also the way to apply the patch.

*** refer below url ***

https://docops.ca.com/ca-workload-automation-de/12-2/en/utilities-and-soap-web-services-functions/using-the-cli/applications-and-jobs-cli-commands/getspoolfile-command-retrieve-the-spool-file-of-a-job

getspoolfile Command - Retrieve the Spool File of a Job

latest updated : May 16, 2019

You can retrieve the spool file of a job by issuing the getspoolfile CLI command. The spool file contains the output of the job. You can retrieve the spool file for any executing, failed, or completed job.

You can retrieve the entire spool file or the first segment of the spool file content that the agent sends. The retrieved spool file content can be displayed in the console or stored into a file on the computer where you run this command.

This command is supported from the Release 12.2 Build 2341 onwards.

• 2.  Re: How can I get the build patch 2341 for WADE 12.2.0

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 23, 2019 06:03 PM

Please open a support case for the patch.