Automic Workload Automation

• 1.  How to unblock/complete/set status to ENDED_OK on a job

Posted May 24, 2019 03:58 AM

How do I unblock/complete/set status to ENDED_OK - on a job in a workflow - from a script/job - as in the one below - Run id : 968603771 :

• 2.  RE: How to unblock/complete/set status to ENDED_OK on a job

Posted Jun 03, 2019 08:29 AM
    Hi,

In your case I'd suggest using CANCEL_UC_OBJECT with the extension "ENDED_OK".

Here is the related documentation page :: https://docs.automic.com/documentation/webhelp/english/AWA/12.2/DOCU/12.2/AWA%20Guides/help.htm#Script/Reference/CANCEL_UC_OBJECT.htm%3FTocPath%3DReference%7CAutomation%2520Engine%2520Script%2520Reference%7CScript%2520Elements%2520Ordered%2520by%2520Purpose%7CTasks%7C_____4

Best regards,
    Antoine

• 3.  RE: How to unblock/complete/set status to ENDED_OK on a job

Posted Jun 03, 2019 08:48 AM
    Hi,
    afaik, ENDED_OK extension only works by event.
    Thx & rgds

------------------------------
    Christian

• 4.  RE: How to unblock/complete/set status to ENDED_OK on a job

Posted Jun 06, 2019 08:51 AM
    Hi Anoine, 
    afaik, ENDED_OK extension only works by event.
    Thx & rgds
    Christian

Senior Consultant
    setis Gmbh

• 5.  RE: How to unblock/complete/set status to ENDED_OK on a job

Posted Jun 06, 2019 09:38 AM
    Hi Christian,

You're right, I overlooked that. This request is harder to achieve as it seems... ​
    I would have thought using CANCEL_UC_OBJECT in an external script, than change the status via postprocess in the job itself, but it's not possible to use CANCEL_UC_OBJECT in this case.

Best regards,
    Antoine

• 6.  RE: How to unblock/complete/set status to ENDED_OK on a job

Posted Jun 04, 2019 02:08 AM
    Hi,
    I am not sure what exactly is triggering this action. But the jobs themselves can do this with EXIT.

https://docs.automic.com/documentation/webhelp/english/AWA/12.2/DOCU/12.2/AWA%20Guides/help.htm#Script/Reference/EXIT.htm?Highlight=exit

Or do you want to have this done from the "outside"? Then the question is the starting point that indicates the requirement of ending these jobs.

Juergen