AnsweredAssumed Answered

Custom Gel Script Parameters

Question asked by dhoover3.3 on May 19, 2010
Latest reply on Dec 30, 2013 by Aditya.Angrish
We maintain three environment levels for our Clarity implementation (PROD, QA, DEV). From time to time, the development and testing environments are overwritten with the prod environment.

We have about a dozen or so processes containing custom gel scripting that utilize XOG. The environment URL, the XOG username and its associated password are written as custom script parameters rather than being hardcoded into the script in order to make them easier to update.

Whenever we refresh our environments with PROD, the DEV and QA receive versions of the processes that reference the PROD environment URL, which means they act on PROD when run. Currently, I have to manually update the three parameters in each process in order to ensure that the appropriate environment URL, username, and password are employed in each version of each process.

I'd like to be able to run a simply update SQL in my DB to take care of all of these at once, but I can't seem to find them. I can find entries that look like they should match up in the bpm_custom_script_props table but there aren't nearly enough entries to account for all of my processes. In what table can I find entries for custom script parameters?

Outcomes