Gary_Cherlet

Cross Posting posts from IUA/EIUA CA Community Message Board

Discussion created by Gary_Cherlet on Aug 18, 2011
When I am "Cross Posting posts from IUA/EIUA CA Community Message Board" to IDMS-L - the posts carry my name, as they do on the CA Communities Message Board when I cross-post back. This does not necessarily mean that the issues belong to myself, or to my workplace at Justice Technology Services. On IDMS-L posts from IUA/EIUA Message Board - you will see the name of the original author of the thread/post as shown below:

[color=#030ad5]<<<<<<<<<<<< Text from Post>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by:acp <<<<<<<<<<<< Original Author >>>>>>>>>>>>>
--
CA Communities Message Boards

X-posted from http://communities.ca.com [color]

I am not so much concerned for myself - I just want to make sure that the rest of the IUA Community is aware that at JTS we do not have nearly so many problems as one might think !
Most of our problems we manage to hide internally 8o

The particular thread shown below (right at the very end) actually originated on the IUA/EIUA CA Community Message Board - so the "original" thread on IDMS-L may appear to have originated from myself, at JTS?

On behalf of the people who have started original threads - please let me thank the many IUA Members who have supplied so many useful responses -
and personally I've enjoyed the brief flashes of what passes for DBA humour as well ! :tongue

Cheers - Gary

""""" Gary says:
@@ Grab them by their X-posting data -
> and their hearts and minds will follow!
~~ Mailto:gary.cherlet@sa.gov.au
This e-mail message and any attachments are qualified as follows: Addressing: If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise by reply e-mail to the sender. Please also destroy the original transmission and its contents. Confidentiality: This e-mail may contain confidential information which also may be legally privileged. Only the intended recipient(s) may access, use, distribute or copy this e-mail. Individual Views: Unless otherwise indicated, the views expressed are those of the sender, not Justice Technology Services. Computer Viruses: It is the recipient's responsibility to check the e-mail and any attached files for viruses.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Example of thread attributed to "Gary" and by implications Justice Technology >>>>>>>>>>>>>
[color=#030ad5]
-----Original Message-----
From: IDMS Public Discussion Forum [mailto:IDMS-L@LISTSERV.IUASSN.COM] On Behalf Of Paul A Wood
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 12:56 AM
To: IDMS-L@LISTSERV.IUASSN.COM
Subject: Re: Excessive deadlocks on one record name, while batch cv retrieval runs

Gary, I don't know the viability of this solution for your situation.

<<<<<< snip >>>>>>>>>[color]

Outcomes